Preparation : None
Engagement Time : 20 mins to few hours
My toddler (Todd) enjoys jokes and riddles, in fact at a very early age (two years) he could understand them and today he even makes up his own (of-course, some credit to his genes). Laughs and giggles are always infectious and if it is from our Todd’s, then they are much more special.
It is an evident fact that jokes (silly and witty) help keeps kids quite refreshed and relaxed. It’s an option when they are bored of regular stories. Some jokes when twisted into a riddle or a tale adds more charm to it. These activities go a big way to help them think differently.
Below are some which our Todd enjoys.
- How does a baby corn call his father?
- You can eat all jams except one?
- Why does the ‘B'(pronounce as letter bee) always feel cold?
- Because it is always between ‘AC'(letters A and C, in the alphabet series)
- What do you call it, when an ant who carries sugar, meets an ant who carries corn?
- Sweet Corn
- Two friends were famous in town. One’ s name was “S. Sangeetha “, what is the other’s name?
- No Sangeetha (S = Yes, no ~~ not)
- A boy was eating a tub of cream, when he spilled some over his eyes, he immediately screamed “Ice-cream”
- (Ice = Eyes)
- A teacher asked in the class, how many heads do i have? A boy answered 5. How?
- One head and Forehead (fore = four)
- Which drinks do snakes like?
- Juiceessssss(Pronounce with the ‘ssss’ sound longer)
- What do cows like to watch on TV?
- Moooovies(Pronounce with the ‘mooo’ longer)
- What do you call a room filled with bikes?
- Vroooommmmmmm(Pronounce with the ‘vrooo’ as fast as the bike)
- Why did the boat sail to the shore?
- Because the beach waved a goodbye (waving by hands = water waves)
- What happened to the witch who tripped over the beach?
- She became a sandwich (witch = which)
- What is the milk of a dancing cow called?
- Milk shake
- Why did the boy throw some butter on the garden?
- He wanted to see the butter-fly